Please stay tuned for a new date and time for the moving of the church.
Our Building Project
St. Luke's Anglican church, a landmark at Hwy #5 at Palermo, was built in 1845 by William Peacock. Our development project will see the moving of the existing heritage Church building to a different location on the site with a brand new foundation. A new Parish Community Centre will be connected to the church providing much needed space for new programs and community events.